Are you ready to be drowsy, calm your racing mind and get a peaceful night?
Are you tired of very broad descriptions of how to use essential oils to fall asleep? Maybe you fall asleep okay, but you wake up in the middle of the night. You need a more in depth instruction manual to help you have a better night's sleep with essential oils
If you’re familiar with herbal remedies, you probably already know certain herbs can help you relax and sleep. Maybe you’ve even tried herbal teas like chamomile and Valerian root to help your insomnia. And just like chamomile and Valerian root tea contain sleep promoting properties, their essential oils do, too, just in a more concentrated form.
The concentrated sleep-inducing essential oils’ molecules are so tiny, they’re easily absorbed through your skin, and even through the cell walls in your nose. Because of this, they enter your system quickly, particularly the area of your brain that controls sleep.
But WHICH Essential Oils Help you Sleep???
Lavender, chamomile, and Valerian root are well-known essential oils for insomnia. But did you know that there are almost 20 other essential oils that may help you get a good night’s sleep?
What sets essential oils apart from other sleep aids is their ability to target which insomnia symptoms keep you up. Like, did you know that lavender essential oil is good for restlessness at night, or that Valerian essential oil may help keep you from waking up in the middle of the night?
Since I discovered which essential oils help sleep and how to blend them together to target insomnia symptoms, I want to share them with you!
In this master guide to using essential oils for sleep you’ll discover:
- The Sleep Profile of 18 Essential Oils
- How to use these essential oils, and how to mix them to create your own sleep blends
- What insomnia symptoms each essential oil is known to improve, such as restlessness, racing mind, anxiety, tension, wakefulness, stress and nerves
- Which essential oils are known to act as a sedative and promote feelings of relaxation and calm
- Seven different methods to use essential oils to sleep
- Over 40 easy to follow essential oil recipes for sleep
How Do I Use Essential Oils to Help Sleep?
It’s a common misconception that essential oils can only be used in an expensive diffuser. But there are many effective ways to use essential oils to help you sleep better at night.
Enjoy the benefits of sleep promoting essential oils by using them with:
- Body Balms
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Massage Oils
- And Even a Cotton Ball!
The Insomniac's Essential Oil Guidebook
If you struggle with insomnia nightly and other natural sleep remedies haven't worked for you, essential oils may be the holistic sleep remedy that could work for you.
- Complete List of Essential Oils that Help Sleep: There's a boatload of aromatherapy oils that may promote sleep than lavender.
- How to Use Essential Oils for Sleep: Learn what essential oil may help YOUR insomnia symptoms.
- 40+ Sleep Promoting Recipes: From diffuser sleep blends, to DIY body balms, these easy to make recipes take less than 15 minutes to make.
Get your copy of the "Insomniac's Essential Oil Guidebook"