Are you Ready to Sleep Like a Boss?
One in three people struggle with sleeping. Are you one of them?
You go to bed, exhausted and ready to sleep. But as soon as you lay down your eyes pop open. Your mind races, you toss and turn. You get out of bed the next morning and feel like you’re less than human. You’re tired, you’re crabby.
Your family can’t understand what you’re going through and their only advice is “just close your eyes and sleep.”
You feel helpless and at the end of your rope. All you want to do is sleep like a normal person. Is that too much to ask?
If this sounds like you, you can learn what’s keeping you awake and how to improve your sleep by tracking activities and habits that are sabotaging your sleep.
This Journal is for you if:
- Have suffered from insomnia for a long period of time
- Are stressed out about your lack of sleep
- Don’t know where to start to begin sleeping better
- Are doing all you can to sleep and nothing works
The Therapeutic Sleep Journal & Workbook is a 1 month sleep journal to track your sleep stats, but it also tracks other factors that affect your ability to get a good night’s sleep.
Tracking your daily habits, as well as how you’re sleeping will give you insights into what may be causing your insomnia.
Even if you think you’re practicing good sleep hygiene doing everything right, a sleep journal often sheds light on bad habits you didn’t realize you had.
Improving sleep isn’t something you tackle only at night before bed.
Good sleep begins when you wake up in the morning. Sun exposure, the foods you eat, and even your attitude towards sleep all having a bearing on whether you have a good night or not.
Use your journal to record:
- What time you woke up that morning
- What time you went to bed
- The last time you drank caffeine before bed
- What time you ate something before bed and what it was
- Your room temperature
- How tired you were during the day
- Any medications you took. (OTC and prescription)
- Time of day and amount of exercise during the day
Now Available on Amazon!
Do you Worry about your Lack of Sleep?
As someone who suffered from chronic insomnia for years, I also know how much your mind affects your sleep. From a racing mind to sleep anxiety and everything in between, what goes on between your ears can keep you awake just as much as drinking too much caffeine.
That’s why I’ve designed this journal to address insomnia from the sleep anxiety aspect. Writing down your anxieties about sleep is just as important as keeping track of what activities you do leading up to bed.
Benefits of Using this Journal to Help Sleep Anxiety:
- Journaling your worries materialize them into a tangible object, which helps to get them off your mind.
- Helps to shut your brain off and sleep.
- Teaches you to replace negative sleep thoughts and feelings with positive ones.
- Moves your mindset from “sleep’s not possible” to “I sleep like a boss!”
- Rewires your brain to think sleep comes effortlessly
- Teaches your brain to reject negative sleep thoughts